The winter session of the conference cycle of the chair took place on tuesday, 1 december 2020 starting at 6PM. Due to the Covid-19 epidemy, the conference has been held online. The topic of this 12th edition is "Artificial Intelligence and Industry 4.0 in the midst of Textile industry". The planned programme is as follows.
- 18:00: Welcome speech
- Prof. Farouk YALAOUI (Senior Vice-president for research at UTT - "Connected Innovation" Industrial Chair tenure)
- 18:10-18:30: Industry 4.0: Revolution or Evolution ?
- Prof. Farouk YALAOUI
- 18:30-18:50: "Textile Revival", the challenges of a french reconnected sector
- Mr. Denis ARNOULT (Union des Industries Textiles Champagne Ardenne)
- Mrs. Sylvia MAUCORT (Union des Industries Textiles Champagne Ardenne)
- 18:50-19:10: Smart Textiles
- Dr Isabelle FERREIRA (Institut Français du Textile-Habillement)
- Dr Yesim OGUZ (Institut Français du Textile-Habillement)
- 19:10-19:30: Petit Bateau; A Responsible offer, in short-circuit, 4.0.
- Mr. Jean-Marc GUILLEMET (Petit Bateau)
- Mrs Sophie ESCARIO (Petit Bateau)
The conference has been recorded, and can be watched (in French) on our Youtube channel: