The 1st edition of the « digital webinars » of the Connected Innovation Chair will be aired on Tuesday 4th of May at 6.00PM
by videoconference via this link : .
- 18h00 - 18h10 : Introduction
- Mr. Philippe Blua, Director of South Champagne Hospitals, President of the European association of hospitals managers
- 18h10 - 18h25 : Combination of technology, sensors, IoT, electronics and AI will change medical practice
- Dr. Pierre Michael Meier, President and CEO of Entsheiderfabrik
- 18h25 - 18h40 : How to explain results, spendings, budgets, invests and sometimes incidents to public and politics
- Mr. Mickael Taine, Director of Digital Innovation and Information Systems, University Hospital in Nice
- 18h40 - 18h55 : Re-use of medical data for Pharma, Medtech companies
- Mr. Bart Vannieuwenhuyse, Senior Director Janssen Pharmaceutica
- 18h55 - 19h10 : Trustful sensible document
- Mr. Philippe Entzmann, President and CEO of PhE Conseil
- Chair Person
- Ms. Doris Gillig, Deputy Regional Delegate of the Grand Est FHF, President of the Scientific Subcommittee of European association of hospitals managers.
The YouTube Live of the Webinaire
Please register via this form :